Review: Through the Glass - Erica Kiefer



Through the Glass (The Window #2)


Review: Through the Glass - Book #2 The Window Series - Erica Kiefer - April 2018




At the end of Book #1, Olivia discovered that she had an identical twin and that her mother had purposefully kept them separated to conduct a social experiment.  Olivia and Emma now out in the open with Olivia's friends must keep her safe till they can confront Olivia's mother with the proof. During the book, Olivia's ex will come into play as he asks out Emma thinking she is Olivia and the pair end up clicking more than the connection between Olivia which is good since Olivia and Andre are starting to move forth with their relationship. During the book, we also discover just how far that Olivia's mother is willing to go to keep her experiment a secret and that she is willing to even kill for it. I had higher expectations for this book and was hoping more of anticipation but in saying that I still enjoyed Through the Glass. I am glad that Olivia and Emma got an HEA and I did like the conclusion to this series. It also did get me thinking more about the Johari Window even more, and the blind spots that we have towards our loved ones as I have a sibling who is what I would put on the sociopathic/psychopathic line and I happen to be the only one in my immediate family who can see it.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid