Review: Summer Camp Captive - Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane



Summer Camp Captive

Review: Summer Camp Captive - Alexa Riley and Jessa Kane - October 2017
I was in the mood to read something the other day while sitting out in the sun on a porch swing, and as I scrolled through my iPad, I came across Summer Camp Captive which I have had since it's release date. This was one I had been looking forward to when it was released, so I dug in. I have to admit it had a good premise but I became a little disappointed with the story. Yes, it still turns you on as it is an Alexa Riley book. However, with a title like that, you expected a bit more emphasis on the "captive" side of things. Lainey is a camp counselor and someone who has lived a rough life. There are rumors of a "beast-like" serial killer called The Butcher who lives in the woods. It turns out there is a guy who lives in a cabin in the woods, and he is big. He is an ex-military and wants Lainey to fulfill his needs. Lainey and the "Beast" start a forbidden romance which later turns into misunderstandings as others think he is holding her hostage. The ending of this book, I did love as both of them finally got their HEA or did they as the past Lainey is running from catches up with them both.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid